SAS Data Analyst
Job Title: SAS Data Analyst
No. of Vacancies: x 1
Permanent: £40,000+ per annum + Benefit
Working Week: 37.5 hours
Location: Clients Site (UK Wide)
Closing date: 30th Oct 2013
The candidate would need to be educated to NVQ Level 6 ideally in IT or equivalent and have evidence of continuous development in this area.
We are looking for an experienced SAS Data Analyst who has worked in SAS handling complex volumes of data in financial domain.
You will be responsible for the full implementation of life cycle, provide technical direction, introduce and encourage best practice and provide the overall vision for the company’s future Integration and SAS implementation plans.
This position requires in-depth expertise and experience in SAS using extensively for data manipulation, validation, correction, cleaning and data analytics.
To be Shortlisted you need to have following:
• In depth experience of SAS tools SAS/BASE, SAS/Macros, SAS/STAT, SAS/SQL, SAS/GRAPH and SAS/ODS
• Good experience in SAS/ETL process.
• Experienced in databases such as DB2, Teradata and Oracle.
• Understanding of Data Mining Concepts and Algorithms.
• Banking domain experience such as risk management, campaign management etc.
• Advanced Excel.
• UNIX knowledge.
Must have Certification:
• SAS BASE certification
Experience in Mainframe would be beneficial.
• Experience in Mainframe.
The role includes carrying out work on the client’s premises that are UK based. You will be expected to visit our UK clients to carry out your work.